Compromising Her Position

Compromising Her Position

Samanthe Beck

Compromising Her Position by Samanthe Beck

Reviewed by Helen

Fabulous story MS Beck is a new to me author and wow I am going to be reading a lot more of her stories this one has everything that I want in a romance :)

Chelsea Wayne is beautiful and a woman who does everything she can to please everyone kind hearted friendly and such a hard worker, she loves her job and her boyfriend but when a Santa suit causes and identification hic up and Chelsea ends up having the best sex of her life in a storage room with her new boss her life is about to be upended in a good way.

Rafe St Sebastian is on a mission to close some business deals and take over the family company he is happily single and is the love em and leave them type of guy and there must be no problems with these takeovers but when a Santa suit gets him a lot of pleasure and a temporary partner for a while Rafe is going to fall in love in such a great way I love to see heroes fall and fall hard.

This is such a fun steamy sexy story one that you will not want to put down truly I smiled and laughed throughout it I loved Rafe and Chelsea they are such great characters so real and alive I highly recommend this one and can't wait to read more in this series thank you MS Beck for a fabulous story I loved the setting and the banter between them.

5/5 stars for a fun story

Published November 16th 2015 by Entangled Publishing, LLC