Fired by her Fling by Christy McKellen


Fired by Her Fling

Reviewed by Desere

"You're fired." Those are not words anyone wants to hear yet they are the words that radio DJ Tallulah Lazenby hears, worse the words come from the sex god she just spent the night with!

But Mr sex god aka Tristan Bamfield is also the one that wants to take charge and get Lula back on air, after a night like they had his inner softie side tells him there is a whole lot more going on in the studio that first meets the eye. And firing Lula for darn sure did not feel all that great.

Soon what is meant to be one night becomes weeks of long tantalizing torture. Because back in the studio the red hot memories are making Lula a major distraction and business as usual for this once always professional bad boy is much harder to pull off then ever before.

I have been a fan of this author's books from her debut into the world of romance and she has never let me down. She always delivers one heck of plot with stunning characters and warm fuzzy emotion that sends me into that warm and snugly place of happiness.

When I first read the blurb for this book I immediately fell in love with the characters and what I already knew would be one heck of an awesome plot, as I mentioned this author 's books always gives me that overwhelming sense of happiness so I knew I was in for a guaranteed romance of the year read.

Where I made the mistake was not thinking that the book would be even more incredible that anything the author has written before. She completely blew me away!

Delicious sexual tension, incredible emotion and remarkable moments of heartbreakingly beautiful clarity when the truth starts to be revealed.

The characters of Tristan and Lula were both so beautiful they brought me to tears, and I simply could not get enough of the stunning slowly blossoming relationship, I was completely entranced and fascinated as these two go from red hot lovers to enemies and back again to fighting together for justice.

From both characters am taking away a message that life is a roller coaster of emotions that most of time no one wants to deal with, but when you share your thoughts, hopes, fears and dreams with someone it becomes easier to deal with it all head on. Keeping things bottled up will only have the end result of someone special  giving up and never wanting to try and help you and leaving you to truly be alone. Talk about everything and anything with that someone special in the long run you 'll be glad you did.

I highly recommend this read for romance fans looking for a fun and upbeat spunky read with red hot passion and beautiful emotion , a combination so remarkable it will forever hook you onto this author's books and simply never let you go!

5/5 star review
" Fired or hired either way the land of radio is about to heat up like never before"