Dare She Date Again? by Amy Ruttan


Dare She Date Again?

Reviewed by Desere


Every single mom knows falling in love again is something you don't think about, your focus is on raising your child/children and providing them with love and of course everything else they may need.

So of course the reaction of single mom and paramedic Samantha Doxtator is a natural one when her new student George Atavik pulls out all the stops to get her attention. Samantha does not have the time for this she needs to focus on getting George all trained and set up before she leaves to chase her dream of being an air ambulance pilot and besides she has guarded her heart against loss and pain for so long with very good reason.

But as I said George is dead set on taking full advantage of the attraction he has for Samantha, he very nearly lost his life a while back and he's is never ever going to let second chances slip from his grasp, he turns up the charm to full speed and if's his luck at life continues he will have Samantha is his arms before anyone can say lift off!

I loved this read, it had a great emotional vibe and awesome intense passion which once it was set into full motion totally overshadowed my expectations. Because even though I know for a sure fire fact this author is one of the best in the business the blurb sounded a little off, and I had a fear that I would end up too sad or too frustrated with the character of Samantha, it makes no sense to other readers but to me having experienced so any let down's with single mother characters that seem to drag on and on and on before they actually get to  reasonable point the fear will always remain.

But because this is one of my top authors I of course knew not to judge the book by it's description alone, and little did I know the book would deliver an incredible message about fear. So that of course set me neatly into my place and sure showed me!

The character of George was a wonderful bundle of fun, I loved his spunk and go get 'em attitude even whilst living with the fear of flying the guy really does try his utmost to push his way to the top in everything he does, including snagging Samantha's attention.

The character of Samantha was nothing like I expected her to be, she is cautious of course as any single mom would be but the author does not let her fear of taking a chance at a little fun in life  , as I mentioned this is something I have found over and over again in so many other similar reads and yes I completely understand the fear woman like Samantha has but I have found in other reads that it is simply too dragged out, too over done and I end up getting so frustrated with the character that I wish I never started the book in the first place. This was not the case with this read and I give a major thumbs up to the author !

I am taking away a message of fear is a natural reaction from anyone in any situation. But when fear holds you back from every single chance at happiness , it might just be the time to start thinking " Maybe I should react and see what happens". Yes you could end up hurt in so many different ways but in the end you'll at least know you took the shot and over came your fear.

I recommend this read for all fans of romance reads, the read had fantastic tension, red hot romance and a stunning ending which will live in my heart for a long time.

5/5 star review

"Flying high on the wings of love and hope" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Reviewed by Nas
DARE SHE DATE AGAIN? By author Amy Ruttan is a Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance series release for October 2014.
Widowed paramedic Samantha Doxtator had a well adjusted life as a single mom and was on the brink of fulfilling her lifelong dream.


But she had to mentor one last trainee, George Atavik. Then sparks started flying between them, could Sam risk her heart?
George had a second chance at life, dare he follow his heart and strike a second chance at love and happiness?


DARE SHE DATE AGAIN? Is a fabulous second chance romance. It shows how Sam and George learn to let go of the past and forge ahead with new directions toward love and happiness. Author Amy Ruttan keeps her readers enthralled and glued to the story till the last page with her fantastic storytelling.
Highly recommended for all readers of medical romance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`